Thursday, April 1, 2010

Prayer Request!

Well, my brother-in-law Dustin is back in the hospital. It has been over a year since the accident and almost a year since he got to go home. We are all a little discouraged and surprised by this readmission. He has been diagnosed with pancreatitis. Please see my sister Kate's blog here.



I must say, I am again so proud of my sister and her sweet husband. They are handling this trial with great patience and faith just as they did the first time. I know God will see them through and after it's over they will clearly see His power and love again. I am so blessed to have Kate and Dustin as my family and to be able to witness their faith and God working through them. Please keep them in your prayers.

3 comments:

Dustin & Kate said...

Oh, Jocelyn, you are too kind. Your sweet words mean so much to me. Thank YOU (and Philip) for always being an inspiration with your example of faith in the way you live your life. Love you guys! Thank you for praying!

Christine said...

Thanks for getting the word out... We will be praying for them and for you and your family, too... God is Great God is Good...

The Kalivoda's said...

We are praying for Kate, Dustin and sweet little Nora!!