Many of you may have already heard the sad news in our family. Carol passed away at 1am this morning following a 6 month battle with Leukemia (AML). She was so strong and positive through out the suffering she endured, and fought to live until the very end. We are so thankful that she is no longer in pain and suffering, but is now peacefully resting in God's hands. Thank you everyone for all the thoughts and prayers. We feel God's presence in part because of the love of our family and friends.
Carol Louise Boyer
April 5, 1955 - February 4, 2011
Update: Funeral Arrangements-
Highland Oaks Church of Christ, Plano Campus
11am Thursday February 10th
1815 West 15th St.
Plano, TX 75075
972-423-4190
Thank you so much to everyone for the thoughts and prayers!
4 comments:
I am so sorry for you loss! I will continue to pray for your family!!
Our prayers are with your family! May God hold you all in His arms while you grieve your loss.
What a sweet post, Jocelyn. And what precious photos. Carol's strength during her battle certainly was amazing. And I was also very inspired by the way her family rallied around her and supported her with love and devotion. I love you and I am here if you ever need to talk or if there's anything we can do for you or Philip.
What a great post and love love love the picture of Levi with his grandmother. I know she will be missed and will be praying for you and the rest of the family during this time.
Post a Comment