Levi got a kid friendly camera "from Joel" for his birthday. He has really enjoyed taking pictures and I thought I would share some of his work. It is a little hard when you are such a busy, always moving, active little guy to hold the camera still enough for them to not be blurry :)
Joel and I are probably the most frequent subjects.
second is Penny, but she is harder because she moves so much, very frustrating!
But he managed to get her napping :)
But he managed to get her napping :)
Self portraits are a must!
I think this is his best yet! He was sitting so he held it still.
4 comments:
Hilarious! What a fun thing to play with. Charlotte has a completely fake camera that she frequently takes pictures of the dogs with. She sneaks up on them & gets as close as possible before they run away. We made need to invest in a real one..she & Levi could go into business together ; )
love it! too funny and too precious
Oh I love this!! How funny, to see the world from the eye of a 2 year old. I think we'll be borrowing this idea and get Mollie one! FUN FUN!
Haha! That's great! I think we're going to have to borrow your idea too. He's doing very well for a 2 year old. I know some people who have had years of practice and still take blury pictures.
Post a Comment