So, back to last night...I was changing Joel in my lap and after I took off his diaper I accidentally dropped the clean one, which I normally just slide right under his tooshy, so as I bent over in the dark to feel around for the diaper I suddenly noticed something warm and wet on my lap. At first I though Joel was peeing on me...yuck, but then I realized it was not pee, it was poo and A LOT of it! Like at least a half cup! It just kept coming and pooled in my lap then flowed down my legs and onto the floor and he was just cooing and then went some more! I was in such shock at first I just sat there not knowing what to do. Then I just grabbed the burp rag and tried to clean as much as I could without getting it all over the floor and rocker even more. I wiped off Joel's bottom (the only part of him that was dirty (by some miracle it was not on his jammies at all!) and then layed him on the ground. He continued to be very happy and rolled around the floor (something he has recently become expert at going both ways) . After I was "clean" using baby wipes I nursed him, put him back to bed and then went to my bathroom for a sponge bath! Philip still has no idea that any of this happened! It's a night I will never forget, hahaha!
Here are a couple pics of my little stinker from first thing this morning. He work up at 6:30 before Levi, so I brought him to bed with me to nurse...can't be too mad about last night when you are snuggling such a cutie!



3 comments:
Guh-ross!!!! Did the poo stain your carpet?! What a fun thing to deal with in the middle of the night!
That does not sound fun at all!!!
WOW!! That sounds pretty disgusting! Yes, he is absolutely adorable so it's okay if he poops all over his mommy every once and awhile : )
Post a Comment