Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Special Visitors

A very dear friend of mine, Jenae, was in town over the weekend. Jenae and I have been friends since elementary school and have stayed close even though she has lived in a different time zone ever since college. We have so much in common and even though it can go months between phone calls or visits it always seems like we were just together when we talk.  I was able to spend time hanging out with her and her youngest daughter (she has 3!) Lillian for several hours on Monday. Lily is such a sweet and beautiful little girl and I was so happy to be able to meet her while she is still so little. She is just 4 months older than Joel, but is much more dainty and petite. I have been lucky to meet all three of Jenae's girls as babies even though she lives all the way in Utah. Each time we are able to visit each other it is a little bittersweet because we love each other and have such a special friendship, it makes us both wish we could hang out all the time! Thank you so much Jenae for making the drive out to see me on Monday. I hope we will be able to see each other soon and maybe even get all of our kids together to play!


1 comment:

Joel and Sara said...

Yea! You got to meet her! Isn't she so cute?!I am getting excited to visit you next now haha!!!