Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Our Sweet Steidls

I have mentioned before that Levi has lots of sweet friends from our church, all of which happen to be girls :) Some of our best friends from church are the Steidls. Levi LOVES their oldest daughter Evie. He thinks she is awesome and very fun! I've never documented their sweet friendship on the blog, and since we had a recent play dates at the museum & playscape, I just uploaded some pictures of the best buds and couldn't resist posting about their relationship.

Here they are having a blast in a giant dinosaur foot print fossil...


And what could be more exciting than eating lunch together...


At church Levi and Evie always make sure they can find each other and Philip caught them walking together holding hands...we might have to watch them more closely in about 10-15 years!!


 And for old times sake...two cuties about 17 and 5 months old :)


Luckily, the Steidls added another precious girl to their family just 5 weeks before we brought Joel home. I'm sure Amelia and Joel will be good friends, just like their siblings :) They already play well "with" each other


We sure have been blessed by our friendship with the Steidls! They were some of the very first people we met when we moved here 5+ years ago, and they have be good friends ever since. We share a lot in common and all 4 of us enjoy all 4 Steidls :). I always say they were a friendship match made in heaven because we met at church while Erin was in her residnecy to become an OB/GYN, Matt was an aerospace engineer, I was working full time as a labor and delivery nurse and Philip was starting his career in aerospace engineering as well. Having our children close in age has strengthened the relationship and I know it is one of those friendships that will last a lifetime even if we don't always live close to each other. Just one of the many way God has blessed us with the people He puts in our path!

the 4 adults at Giverny from our trip to Europe in 2009

No comments: