We recently visited the Sea Life aquarium with my good friend Sara and her adorable daughter Jaeda. We are so excited that they have moved to North Texas and we will be able to get together for play dates on a regular basis! Levi and Jaeda are 3 months apart and get a long very well, but boy are they different! Jaeda is much more deliberate and very much a girl, while Levi is wild and very much a boy. I have a blast watching the two of them and how they react differently to things, but still have fun together. On top of that I get to hang out with Sara, who I've been friends with for nearly 20 years!
We LOVED this aquarium and I think we will go
back again sometime with Philip so he can see all the neat exhibits and
watch Levi and Joel enjoy all the fish. It is the most kid friendly
aquarium I've ever visited with lost of "bubbles" for the kids to stand up
in to look at the fish, kid high views, tunnels to walk through, glass
floors to view the sea life through and exhibits to play on, touch and
experience with more than just their eyes. The aquarium is fairly new,
so I'm sure it will just get better with time as the fish grow larger
and they add more parts. I'm so glad we went!
After the aquarium we had a quick lunch and some sonic cones in the food court before parting ways. It was the most relaxed happy play date I'd had in a while and was a great break from the daily life in this heat! Thanks for meeting us there Sara and Jaeda! We can't wait to play again soon!
1 comment:
Yay! Very stress free outing! See you again soon!
Post a Comment