Monday, June 18, 2012
Joel the Artist
Joel is certainly the second child. I finally let him color for the first time today, and he had a blast (for about 5 minutes). Levi was sitting at the kitchen table coloring and Joel kept climbing up into one of the chairs over and over and over. So I strapped him into his seat, put crayons and paper in front of him and let him go at it. He was significantly less aggressive than Levi is now, or was when he had his first go with crayons. He held them very gently and made much lighter marks. I shouldn't be surprised, that fits their personalities as well. I guess we can now look forward to family craft time :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay! So fun! And how much does Joel look like Asher in that third picture where he is smiling?!? I'm telling you - they are like twins (with different coloring) when they smile :)
Post a Comment