Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Morning!

We had a sweet morning on Christmas with just our little family at home. The boys slept in because it was so dark with the thunderstorms rolling through, which as a nice treat! Levi woke up first and came straight to our room and climbed into bed. He didn't even notice all his toys out in the living room when he walked through it in the dark...he did say he saw a bike though. After about 10 minutes of him repeatedly saying "it's Christmas! I think Daddy's awake, let go get Joel," we all got up, woke up Joel and enjoyed opening all our gifts. The boys seemed to really enjoy their gifts (they each got three gifts, just like Christ was given three gifts from the Wise Men). Philip spoiled me with a new lens for our DSLR, so now I really need to work on learning how to use it to it's full potential! As usual Philip got more toys for all his hobbies, fancy cold weather cycling gloves, a gun vice and binoculars...he was pleased :). After we finished with our gifts we ate a breakfast of peppermint chocolate chips scones and hoped in the car to head to Pop and Moe's house.








1 comment:

Dustin & Kate said...

Such cute pictures!! I can really see the joy on their sweet little faces :)
I just caught up on your last five blog posts! Love them, especially the one about your sewing endeavors! I may just buy my own machine and attempt to follow in your footsteps someday :)