Levi loves to help me in the kitchen and be "the cooker" while he stands on his step wearing his apron, or nothing but his undies :). He requested several times to help make some special Christmas treats (I guess he remembers doing that the last 2 years) so one day we made some cut out cookies and peppermint bark. I think he had just as much fun using the rolling pin as he did licking the spoon! Joel "helped" a little too and was an excellent spoon cleaner :)
I have so many special memories of cooking and baking with my Mom and Gran. It is really sweet to start making memories with my little guys in my kitchen! Sometimes it's a little messy and the product doesn't turn out quite as pretty as it would if I were working alone, but it sure is fun! Hopefully we have many many years of working together in the kitchen to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment