Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Levi is 4!

Today Levi turns 4 years old! It is hard to believe that 4 whole years have gone by since that early morning birth of our sweet little love. At the same time, it feels like he has always been a part of our family, and I can hardly remember what life was like before him. He has his 4 year check up in a couple of weeks, and I will do a longer "Levi at age 4" post at that time. Today, I'm just thinking back to the day he was born (after that long, long, oh so fun labor) and our first few days together snuggling. I spent a few moments looking through all the folders of pictures I have of Levi through the years; we sure have been given some wonderful days together!

less than an hour old

about 12 hours old

1st birthday!

2nd Birthday!

3rd Birthday!

4 years old!

I'm pretty sure that God made me to be a mom. Even though it is really hard sometimes and there are plenty of days I grit my teeth and feel like pulling my hair out, I wouldn't trade this opportunity and blessing of motherhood for the world! I love Levi fiercely and I'm pretty certain he loves me with all his heart too. Lately he will just come up to be out of the blue and give me the biggest hugs followed by lots of kisses. Melts my heart! Thank you Lord for allowing me the chance to raise Levi. Please help us guide him to know and love you and live the life you would want him to live.

2 comments:

Dustin & Kate said...

Happy birthday, Levi! You are such a sweet and handsome little guy. I too can't remember what life in our family was like before you came along! Probably a lot more boring ;) Love you!

Collin and Marisa said...

Happy birthday Levi!!