I had to take the boys out for a mini shoot a little over a month ago and they took pictures for about 20 minutes. Then they choose their favorite image and you get a free 4X6. They are able to use the pictures for advertisement and you get automatically entered into their Annual Calendar Contest. They put their favorite images (Levi & Joel are #20 and it's super cute!) on their website and the top 12 will be in their advertising calendar. Then you just tell your family and friends to VOTE. Who ever gets the most votes wins $500 in photography! You do have to enter your e-mail to vote, but I voted for my friend in this contest last year and the only e-mail I ever got was one to enter the contest this year. I'm sure if you get e-mails from them you can unsubscribe.
Soooo...if you have not voted yet from the nagging e-mails and facebook posts I've done PLEASE help me out :) Go to the contest page here and vote for Image #20 which is an adorable picture of Levi & Joel. Thanks!!!
| Don't these two deserve to WIN :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment