Levi loves juice. But, we almost never have it in the house because I'm not a huge juice fan and I feel like it is just extra money and calories. We always have a TON of fruit in the house and the boys and I enjoy eating it by the pound :)
I have mentioned before how much Levi loves to help me cook or do anything in the kitchen. We have a step stool that Levi calls "my dep (step)" and any time I start working in the kitchen he runs to the laundry room where it is kept and drags it to the stove.
The grocery store I frequent recently had a promotion where you could get a sticker for every $10 you spent and you could save them up to earn some small appliances. Since I love to cook so much there was only one appliance that I didn't already have was a citrus juicer. So, once I had enough points I traded the stickers for our juicer, and bought a bunch of cara cara oranges, grapefruit and lemons that were on sale. Levi had a blast using the new juicer! I must say it was pretty tasty and much better fresh made than store bought. We may have to make this a Saturday morning tradition :)
1 comment:
He has gotten so BIG!! Love his dark hair :)
Post a Comment