-One year ago today I was big pregnant with my sweet second son, yet to be named
-One year ago today I was all packed and ready to a day at work
-One year ago today we were snuggled up under extra blankets sleeping soundly when we were woken by a tragic phone call
-One year ago today I sat in the middle of my bed in the middle of the night, cry-screaming on the phone to my Mom while my precious husband was driving in the middle of a Texas blizzard to say good bye to his Mom
-One year ago today we spent the day together as a family remembering Carol, enjoying nature,one of her favorite gifts from God, and feeling thankful for each other
-One year ago today Carol Boyer left this world for a much better place, a place with peace and no pain.
We will never forget her. We will never forget her sweet, playful, fun-loving spirit and zest for life. We will never forget the wonderful grandmother she was to her 4 grandchildren. She will always be missed.
3 comments:
Sweet post:)
I will be thinking of you guys today and praying for you, Philip, Allen, and Tamara. I love that picture of Carol feeding Levi his bottle. Both of their expressions are so joyful! I know Carol is experiencing that same joy (although probably even greater!) now in Heaven. This is such a sweet post :)
thinking of you guys today, and I know she is smiling in heaven, looking down on her precious grand babies.
Post a Comment