I think it has officially become a tradition...for the third straight year, Jason ran the Cowtown marathon (and quite impressively I might add! ... took 7 mins off his time from last year and finished in 3:07...yeah, he ran 26 miles in 3 hours - about 7 minutes per mile!!!). Philip ran the 10K on Saturday and did very well, especially considering he has not had much time to run lately and was "terribly out of shape" in his opinion. He paced at about 8.5 minutes per mile. These boys sure do enjoy physical fitness and are already planning on doing a triathlon together in the spring.
 |
| he was flying at mile 20! |
We love this cowtown tradition because it means we get to spend an annual weekend with some of our favorite people, the Fellers family! Philip and I have been friends with Kameron and Jason since 2001 and we had our first children only 6 months apart. Levi LOVES their daughter Mollie and they play so well together! They are expecting a second in July and we are super excited that this time around they will be having a little BOY :) I'm sure Levi and Joel will love playing with baby boy Fellers in the future and Mollie will have her work cut out for her keeping all those boys in line!
 |
| waiting for Daddy/Mr. Jason to run by so we can cheer! |
This weekend was a blast as usual! We took the big kids to play at 3 different parks and enjoyed the pretty weather. One thing we love about our time with the Fellers is that we always feel rested because relaxation is a must :) This trip the boys and kids all took a nap in the afternoon while Kameron and I did a little shopping at the mall. That evening we all enjoyed a dinner at home followed by a bath for the kiddos and some TV and conversation before hitting the hay. Thanks so much for coming to stay with us Fellers! We can't wait to meet your little boy soon!
 |
| I loved this cute little stegosaurus jungle gym (so did the kids) |
 |
| Mollie Moo :) |
 |
| Levi guy |
 |
| Joel could swing for hours and be content |
1 comment:
So nice to have so many friends with kids close in age. Oh and I'm dying to know if you won the photo contest!
Post a Comment