Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Brothers...

After getting a super cute picture of Levi on his first birthday in Philip's boots I decided that I want to get a picture of the boys in their Daddy's boots every year as a tradition. Well, Joel wanted NO part in this tradition. I have tried to get a picture of him smiling, or at least looking calm, in the boots several times and have completely failed. Oh well...better luck next year I guess.

Joel
Levi
 I am also inspired by a friend to see what everyone thinks...do Levi and Joel look like twins or very different? I hear both opinions on a regular basis...so here a similar picture at a similar age to compare:

Levi
Joel

4 comments:

Dustin & Kate said...

That picture of Joel in the boots is hilarious (and a little sad!) Super cute idea to do a yearly picture of the boys in those boots. Hopefully next year Joel will be a little happier ;)
I think Levi and Joel look completely different! Not much alike in my opinion! Both super duper handsome though :)

Ali Schmid said...

I agree with Kate! Both super handsome.... They seem to have similar eyes but other than that very different. They couldn't be cuter! Congrats on making two good looking men! :)

Lauren Valentine said...

Oh Joel, so funny! I do love the boots and the idea for the yearly pic. I think you have the most handsome boys! They look like mixes of the two of you but very different from each other. I wonder what a #3 might look like?

Jenae said...

I love the boot idea... sometimes the failed pictures make the best memories! As to the twins... I can also see both ways. I would say not twins, but they are for sure brothers! I bet there will be some pictures where they look identical and others where they look different. I have a few pictures where Ashlin and Rachel look like twins.