Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Small Groups

Sunday night was our final small group meeting for the year. We will be taking a summer break, and we will miss our small group friends so much! Hopefully we will still be able to hang out some and enjoy all the fun summer time can offer.

This group has been so wonderful for us. Having a commitment to spend every Sunday evening in fellowship with other Christian families, sharing time in God's word and gathering at the dinner table together has brought us closer to each other and to the Lord. It has been a blessing for all of us! I have loved how excited Levi has been each night. Every Sunday after nap he would ask "We go to small groups? We sing songs and have Bible time and play with my friends?" I know these meetings have been helping him develop a love for the Lord and a desire to have relationships with people who share his faith (which is something I pray for often...having good Christian friends is crutial in my opinion!).

the whole group (minus Jeremy who had to work)


Thank you to the Garner, Jones, Pittenger and Rutherford families for spending the last 9 months of Sundays with our family! You have blessed us and we are so happy to call you our friends! There were 7 kids in our group this year, and I'm sure that number is going to keep increasing! Watching the kids grow and learn in stature and faith has been one of my favorite parts of this time. Levi was the only "big boy" of the group and he loved all his ladies :) I hope they continue their close friendships as the years go by. I've said it many times before, but we love our church family and thank God for them often!
love from Gracie :)

Ansley and Kinley are so FUN!

No comments: