I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful mother who shows me love in many ways including taking amazing care of me and my family during a time of transition and physical/emotional stress like bringing home a baby. I hope to be as loving, caring, self-sacrificial and nurturing one day. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Momma!
Friday, May 13, 2011
Moe Had to Go
As I mentioned earlier my Mom took care of me the first week of being home with Joel. I do not know what I would have done without her help! She made my recovery so much better than it could have been and also gave Levi some much needed love and attention :). I pretty much did nothing but nurse Joel, nap, rest on the couch and spend some time with Levi the whole week. I didn't have to lift a finger! She cooked, cleaned, loved on Levi and helped me to protect Joel from his sometimes overly enthusiastic older brother. Today was my first day without her at my house, and we sure did miss her! Philip however was home and was a huge help! Thank goodness :) Levi asked about where Moe was several times, he loves her so very much! I know that Joel will feel the same way as he grows to know her more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mom really is the best, huh? She is such an amazing caregiver. I told her I am going to have another baby just so that she can come take care of me for a week again! ;)
So glad your Mom was able to be with you! My Mom and Dad dame up when Ben was born, and we were very sad to see them go, too! Hoping you get in the swing of things on your own without too much trouble!
Post a Comment