Yesterday went well and Joel is so laid back that I have been able to get a pretty good amount of rest allowing me to take some time that afternoon to do a mini Joel photo shoot! Ha! Here are the results:
Levi also came to visit his little brother again and was more interactive with Joel than their first meeting. He pointed out all his features and his hospital bracelet and even gave him a little kiss good bye. I can't wait to see their relationship grow!
Also, I wanted to update that my Gran is still in the hospital and has had several complications since her surgery last week. I would like to ask that you continue to pray for her and for a complete recovery. She is getting frustrated and depressed and it is also hard on my Mom who is caring for her (as well as wanting to care for me when I come home). Please keep Gran and my family in your prayers. Thanks!
5 comments:
He has a ton of hair! And I love the Big brother/Little brother shirts. Your hair looks amazing in these pictures too (I still wish I had your beautiful curls).
Ahhhh!!!! I've got to get my hands on that precious boy again sooon! I love him, and of course you, Philip, and Levi too. :)
He is SO precious! So glad to hear things went so smoothly for you this time. Wish I was there to come squeeze him. Congrats!
Wonderful pictures Jocelyn....it is not too hard when you have such beautiful little boys to photograph : ) I am so proud of you & am excited to hear how transition from 1 to 2 goes. Just remember, God chose the perfect time to bring a little brother into Levi's life.
So sweet! Love that you honored your dad. Also so glad the labor went well. Awesome to be at the hospital and already be a 7! Way to go Mama!
Post a Comment