Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Got It!

Joel started smiling right around the time he turned 1 month old, and for the 2 weeks since then I have been desperate to capture it on film. Today after many silly faces, funny noises and goofy antics by Philip, myself and big brother Levi we finally got it! Not the biggest ever, but still pretty cute!


I also want to share another pic of my little old man... maybe not the safest, because he is on the changing pad on top of the boys' dresser and he is doing what he does right before he rolls over, but still I just love it. His hair and expression just crack me up :)

2 comments:

Dustin & Kate said...

He's so precious!!! And I can't get over the fact that he's already rolling over! So advanced :)

Collin and Marisa said...

Wow, I can't believe he's already rolling over! He's so cute, love his smile!