All I want is a snap shot where both of my cute boys are looking in the direction of the camera and neither one is crying or screaming or blurry or just being crazy, but big brother Levi is just a little wild and poor little Joel often seems a little scared! ...guess I will have to wait a little longer, this is what I usually achieve:
3 comments:
Bahahaha. Too funny! The best one is the shot with Levi's legs up in the air! At least Brooke got some cute pictures of your two boys for you :) Jonnye took pics of ours on Saturday and I'm crossing my fingers that she got some good ones too!
This is SOO funny! Levi seems to have the cutest personality! I am sure you are one tired mama.... :)
Haha! Welcome to the club. Not sure when that gets better, but at least you have some funny pics to cherish and embarrass them with later!
Post a Comment