Friday, June 3, 2011

One Month Old!

Joel turned 1 month old today! It is amazing how having children changes your perspective on time. I once felt like a month was a very long time. Now, I feel like every time I blink and month goes by and my babies are changing and getting older faster than I can keep track of! Joel continues to be a darling baby and we grow to love him more every day. He is a sound sleeper most of the time which is a huge blessing in our noisy house, and he is sleeping very well between feedings at night (although he is a noisy/squeaky sleeper) which is another big blessing because my naps are few and far between! I still find my self in awe that we have two children and that they are both so wonderful and healthy! God is too good to us :)

Here is what's new with out littlest guy:
-holds his head up pretty well
-smiles!! they are still a rare treat...but so so sweet!
-rolls from his tummy to back (especially when he is mad!)
-makes eye contact often
-finding his voice, makes sweet little coos while happy and awake
-takes a bottle like a champ! (phew!!)


1 comment:

Dustin & Kate said...

I can't believe Joel is already a month old! Time speeds by even faster once you have two, huh? I also can't believe he can already roll over! Whoa! And that's awesome that he takes a bottle so easily! What a little champ :)