Sunday, June 26, 2011

Videos

I finally uploaded the videos that we have taken since Joel's birth and I want to share some (that are not too long). Sit back and relax, enjoy the show!

Levi meeting Joel in the hospital, this is his first time to hold Joel.


Joel rolling over at almost 4 weeks old, this was his first day to accomplish this
and he has gotten better...but I haven't gotten it on film again

Levi and Aunt Molly have a dance party while she visits from NYC :)

Sweet smile, dimple and sounds from Joel

You may have noticed the new look of the blog...my sweet friend Lauren did all and with a 3 week old!! She's the best :) Thanks Lauren I love it!

4 comments:

Dustin & Kate said...

Love ALL the videos! Can't even pick a favorite :) You sure have some adorable little boys!!!
And I love the new blog look! Good job, Lauren!!

Lauren Valentine said...

Those are great! Thanks for sharing : ) So glad you love the updated look!

Collin and Marisa said...

Cute videos! I still can't believe Joel is already rolling over. Both little guys are so strong!

Amanda and Brian said...

I cant believe Joel is already rolling over. You have very talented kids, and loved the video of Aunt Molly and Levi. Too cute!