Thursday, March 1, 2012

Conversations with Levi

Levi is getting more and more conversational and deep thinking (however silly) by the minute. This morning I was telling him how much I love him and how he is my very favorite 2 year old in the whole world, and here was the response...

L-God loves me too!
J- Yes he does!
L- I learn it in bible class
J- that's great! God does love you so much, and he made you didn't he?
L- Yup! He made my arms (holding them out wide)...and my legs
J- and he made Momma and Joel and Daddy...
L- and he made Penny and he made my bottom and my penis!!!!
J- (trying really hard to keep a straight face) yes He did, God made every part of you! Isn't that neat-o!?

oh my silly silly BOY :)

a

3 comments:

Ali Schmid said...

This. Is. Awesome. SOO funny!!! He is so stinken cute!

jennie said...

Oh boy!! I have a lot to look forward to don't I! Ha ha!!

Dustin & Kate said...

Hahahaha. Love that funny Levi!