I can tell that I am partial to my Levi because watching him ride his bike is just so much fun. I can't stop smiling when I look at these pictures :) He is so cute! However, riding his bike has brought up some "fun" opportunities for discipline. He has to be reminded to look for cars, wear his helmet, stay on the side etc etc OFTEN. Having the independence and confidence to ride his bike (and he gets better every day) has made him feel like a big boy that can make all his decisions and tell us "No!" while he is on his bike...see video below for some evidence : /
Saturday, March 17, 2012
Big Boy Bike!
Levi has recently become obsessed with his bike. I hear "Momma, I wanna ride my bike!" several times a day. Luckily the weather has been very nice lately, so we have been able to ride his bike every day. He has mastered stopping and is getting better at steering too. He has fallen off a few times, and it hardly slows him down at all. Philip and I love that he is excited to ride his bike and look forward to family rides once he is old enough to go a little faster and farther. I hope one day he loves to cycle just like his Daddy and they can do long races together :) What a great way to spend time together and get in some exercise!
I can tell that I am partial to my Levi because watching him ride his bike is just so much fun. I can't stop smiling when I look at these pictures :) He is so cute! However, riding his bike has brought up some "fun" opportunities for discipline. He has to be reminded to look for cars, wear his helmet, stay on the side etc etc OFTEN. Having the independence and confidence to ride his bike (and he gets better every day) has made him feel like a big boy that can make all his decisions and tell us "No!" while he is on his bike...see video below for some evidence : /
I can tell that I am partial to my Levi because watching him ride his bike is just so much fun. I can't stop smiling when I look at these pictures :) He is so cute! However, riding his bike has brought up some "fun" opportunities for discipline. He has to be reminded to look for cars, wear his helmet, stay on the side etc etc OFTEN. Having the independence and confidence to ride his bike (and he gets better every day) has made him feel like a big boy that can make all his decisions and tell us "No!" while he is on his bike...see video below for some evidence : /
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe he can ride that bike! I need to get Jaeda one!
Super cute...I love his sound effects! I am very impressed with his ability to ride that bike then again, I am not shocked, he is a Boyer Boy = a step above the rest ; )
Post a Comment