Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Faces of Joel

Joel has recently become camera stunned. Every time I pull it out he gives me a stunned look or tries his best to get to me and grab the camera as fast as possible. I have to pull out all of my goofyness to get a smile and honestly the best way to catch one is to be lucky and get an action shot. So...I have been wanting to do a post of his many facial expressions, but he has not been as cooperative as Levi (which is kinda shocking...he's usually the cooperative one!). Instead of a series of photos it is going to have to be a mish mash of snap shots from the last few weeks....

sly smile...he is sweet and very sneaky!
the lip smaking good fish face we see at meals (especially after oatmeal or yogurt!)

give me food!

calm and sweet

give me more food now!

looking at penny

chilling at the dinner table

clapping because he loves to eat so much!

yipee!

making popping noises with his tongue

sooo happy!

yelling!

investigating something

the blank stare

3 comments:

Ali Schmid said...

This is one cute kid. Love his tiny top two teeth... so adorable! Sly smile is a framer! :)

Dustin & Kate said...

Awww, so cute! I somehow missed this post when you first put it up and I'm just now seeing it for the first time! Anyway, he sure is a beautiful boy and I love all his adorable faces!

Lauren Valentine said...

Oh I LOVE your Joel : ) His little faces are precious. Looking foward to catching up with you soon. Give those sweet boys some kisses from us!