Levi, Joel and I went to visit a good friend on mine and her precious son and decided to get some pictures in the bluebonnets since there is a big field full of them near her house (and NOT on the side of the highway!). I love this Texas tradition. The bluebonnets were stunning and with the overcast weather the lighting was great for some photos. I need to get better at working my fancy camera and I am hoping to learn how to use it manually as well as taking advantage of all of the settings. Even though I took most of these on very simple automatic settings I think they turned out pretty well. Levi was in no mood to be still so most of his were action shots (true to his nature!). Joel was my sweet calm guy and enjoyed relaxing and taking in all the beauty around him. We wanted to get a pic of all three boys but couldn't manage to get the 2 year old and almost 2 year old still enough to even get them in one shot :). Maybe next year!
 |
| yeah, Levi was a little hyper :) |
 |
| my sweet friend and he adorable son. Thanks for a fun day! |
4 comments:
These are great, and I love the pic with you in it! We just took bluebonnet pictures today, and it was so hard taking them of Luke. Learning the camera actually hasnt been that hard. I found this link on pinterest and found it SUPER helpful! Everything was explained to simply. I read both of her 31 day series, and feel like I learned a ton!
http://my3boybarians.com/31-days-series/
You look beaautiful in that picture!
Such cute boys! I miss the blue bonnets! Hope you all are doing well!
Precious!! Love the bluebonnets & I agree with Sara, you look gorgeous!
Post a Comment