My Momma got to go home today! I'll admit it, a part of me feels really weird about this decision, but I am not a cardiologist and I work in a totally different area of the hospital, so I have to trust what the doctors and my parents decided. All that aside, I am very glad my Mom is now home where she can be more comfortable, have more quiet and that my Dad and Aunt are there to help her and take over the care of the house and Gran.
Even though she is home there is still a lot of recovery to be done. She will be continuing her blood thinners and will have appointments often to check her blood levels, have a MRI etc. Please continue to pray for her and the family. We love and appreciate you all.
My sister, Kate is much better with words than I am and she has a wonderful blog;
http://kateanddustin.blogspot.com/
You can also get there from the link "Kate & Dustin" on the right side of my blog. She will be updating regularly about Mom's recovery, etc, so that may be the best place for news :)
1 comment:
I just have to say that I am NOT better with words on my blog! Mom and Dad are only sending people there because as Mom said, so many people are already used to going there from when Dustin was in the hospital.
Okay, I feel better now :)
Post a Comment